More Articles & Tips
for Home Sellers
LISTING YOUR HOME
Realtor.org Article - How to Choose Your Listing Agent:
Realtor.com Article - The 7 Step-Guide to Selling a House
FrontDoor.com Article - Staging Secrets: How to Dress Your House For Sale Success:
HGTV Article - 10 Best Kept Secrets for Selling Your Home:
Check out our Resources page
for more great Tips,
Calculators & Our Moving Planner
Let's see, listing and selling your home requires many things: prepping your home, establishing a list price, marketing and showing your home, and negotiating the final sale...Yikes! How do you do all of that AND still fulfill your daily responsibilities (your job, school, kids, family, planning a move, finding a new home, life, etc.). Enter L&E Properties...this is where we fit perfectly into the picture. We are experts at all of this! We know what to do, how to do it and when to do it...so you can keep your sanity when selling your home. We will advocate on your behalf for the best possible outcome in your sale.
SOME OF OUR TOP TIPS FOR SELLING YOUR HOME
- Price to sell. Consider comparables, current house inventory in your area, current selling history...all things your realtor (hopefully us!) will help you to objectively evaluate to come up with the best list price to get your home sold.
- De-personalize. Remove or at least cut down on the number of personal items on display when your home is being shown to prospective buyers.
- Keep it clean. Enough said.
- Make appropriate updates. Cosmetic improvements, fresh paint and updated flooring all help your home to show well...just make sure you don't do any major improvements that you can not recoup the cost of when you sell.
- Curb appeal matters. Landscaping, an inviting entrance and home exterior are key to landing that great first impression you want potential buyers to make when seeing your home.